- First Appearance:
- Needless - Chapter 67
It allows the user to summon and control rain and as a type of water type fragment, Hatfield allows to manipulate water as well turning them into sorts of attacks, making his attacks and range more dangerous.
- Rain Laser: Hatfield's signature attack. A full pressure water attack that can pierce anything even metal or diamond. First used on BQ and Darts.
- Rain Grinder: Creates a grinder from water, cutting it's enemies. First used on Kana's robot.
- Rain Hammer: Creates a giant hammer from water. First used on Rin.
- Rain Needle: A defensive ability. That defends the user against grab attacks. First used on Mio.
- Aqua Coral: A defensive ability allows to block strong attacks. First used on Mio.